March 7, 2009

oh my aches

I decided to try an 1 1/2 hour abs and gluts class yesterday (friday).  My abs are pretty strong but I need to work on my gluts with 40 approaching it is not the best it has ever been. 

Well I got to the class and it is now an hour, with a 1/2 hour of abs and the rest was lunges with a weight bar then free weights.  Well I thought after 3 reps of 25 each 2.5 pound weights 4 different exercises and push up my arms would be dead today and Joe would have to dress me.  

My pain is in the top of my thighs (damn luges) and the very top of my abs/ribs (little crunches), I hardly could get out of bed this morning because I need to use the ab muscles to raise.   

Why I'm of thinking getting in shape for 40 is a good idea I don't know! except I now live in California. 

No comments: