March 16, 2009

A Dress or Address

I just ordered this dress the other day from Saks. It was on sale and for some reason Saks sent us a $25 gift card. Since I have events to go to this summer it is perfect.

Only concern is the skirt with the 2 archs and circles on the side- it make my hips really look wide-but for photos I figured I could turn a little sideways.  
It looked orange and brown when I ordered it, I'm very pleased that it is more a coral then orange. 
Here is the photo from saks - see how it looks orange-the skirt is different I believe on every dress.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this dress also I just have a hard time wearing a pattern. Brenda K

Kate G said...

It makes your hips look "really wide"!!! Puh-lease, girlfriend . . . You could wear a quilted down dress and you still wouldn't have hips that looked really wide.

Jacket and Jill said...

sorry girls I just saw i had comments. I will change this so I know I have them.