April 4, 2009

Compare?

I don't think there even was a question in my mind who dresses better. Carla Bruni for me wins by a 100 miles. She is so classy, elegant and always look amazing.

I don't understand the hype around Michelle's clothes - I'm sorry I don't want a first lady wearing J. Crew I want here dressed to the nine's with clothes that look good on her. (notice I said looks good on her)  Not to mention the J. Crew outfit she had on in Europe was really expensive not everyday people clothes like everyone is saying she is wearing. (the sweater was $300 alone how many people do you know that spend 300 dollars on a sweater?) I don't care we are in a recession/depression you should always dress the part you are the first lady and while your at it decorate the white house. 

My crazy opinions according to my husband is why he loves me...don't even get me started on how the AIG people deserved the bonus.

From getty images



All Fashion don't for me execpt the last one. 

No comments: