April 24, 2009

dress which one!

Which dress should I wear to Dancing with the stars on Tuesday night?  The dress code is upscale formal wear.  Thanks for all your help.

Please help my mom chose a dress I can't pick one and have seen to many of her dresses.
Black dress with netting overlay in squares layered all the way down-what I'm leaning towards
Emerald green silk dress-to much like a wedding dress? but I would stand out.
Black jersey halter dress floor length-afraid it will look like a sun dress
Cream and black satin dress - not sure if it is dress enough but I would wear black onyx necklace and black crystal Chandler earrings. 

3 comments:

Jill, Foxy and Ana said...

Anne vote for the cream and black one

Anonymous said...

I think the black with the net.
But i'm sure all of them would be
ok. Not sure the long one would
work out as well as the others.
Mom

Jacket and Jill said...

The black one is winning so far. It was tied with the cream and black for a time.

The show is Live on Tuesday night don't forget to watch.